Thursday 7 July 2011

Something nifty I saw on someone else's blog...

Except I can't remember whose blog it was, or I would give them a shout out here. Sorry, fellow blogger!

Anyway, it's nifty, and it's on the right hand side of this page ---->

It's a Follow by Email button. I know a lot of people who read this blog are not signed into Blogger/Google or whatever else it is (I'm feeling so computer literate right now!), but possibly they would like to know when a new post is available. This - I assume - will allow them to receive emails when I update my blog.

Now, I need a guinea pig to sign up and tell me whether this does happen as easily as that.

6 comments:

  1. I'll sign up :-) I like subscribe by email buttons as I can't fathom any of the other follow methods and I'm utterly rubbish about remembering to visit blogs, even those I love, unless new post notifications arrive in my inbox.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Rach.

    Although, with several new followers already, I may have to start writing something more interesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oo, that's a good idea. I have an RSS button, but I didn't even think of e-mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to have a look for that button - and sign up to yours :)

    Thanks Annalisa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rebecca,
    After reading your post about comments, I felt obliged to come straight here and say thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not always easy to keep up is it! I've added the button to my blog. Thanks for a great post!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - I love a good chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.