Monday 27 February 2012

My first guest post


So, once again, I'm not really here. I'm off on my travels - this time to Santa Fe (hence the photo, which Google Images assures me is Santa Fe), where Melissa Ann Goodwin has invited me over to talk about how much I've learnt about the publishing industry.

Prepare to be astounded...:-)

I'm collecting all my travelling links on the Cat and The Dreamer tab at the top of the page, just in case you want to find them.


I'd also like to say a big thank you to Rek at A Chronicle of Dreams, who has reviewed Cat and The Dreamer.


And another thank you to everyone who read and commented on the A-Z Challenge Tag post on Friday. If it's made you want to take part in the challenge in April, please check out the link here to sign up. The co-hosts are on a big push to have 1000 participants signed up by the end of February, and as I write this the total stands at 746. It would be really great to see you there.

And right now, I hope you'll follow me over to Melissa's blog.

13 comments:

  1. Off to read! And thanks again for plugging the Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to be astounded. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am off visiting, now that am back to full time blogging....wish I got paid for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Santa Fe! How exciting. It really is the jet-set life for you now, eh? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh! Santa Fe! Now that really does sound like a place worth visiting. I shall pop over now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been to Santa Fe, really pretty :) Hoping over to Melissa's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm trying to picture where in Santa Fe this photo was shot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I don't know either. I don't think the picture had credits. I liked the church (?) in the background.

      Delete
  8. Another big thank you to all the people who've visited since I last said thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment - I love a good chat!

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.